Sunday

Sunday, June 4, 2006

We've had a thunder boomer threatening most of the afternoon. Given the almost weekly occurrence of people being struck with lightning, one can't really go out but at the same time, the storm cell isn't moving. I've spent the weekend doing more hurricane prep work [cleaning out the freezer and starting bags of ice], writing, and watching Harry Potter movies. Maddie's tired out from supervising and has contented herself with loads of snoozes. I'm excited that the Madonna Key prequel, FALLEN IDOLS, by Jenna Mills will be up on eharlequin tomorrow. In just little over a month, the first book will be out and I should have my cover by mid-July. In keeping with the photo scanning project, below is my fav picture of my mother as a young girl. :) Carol Stephenson

1 comments:

Karmela said...

Aw Carol, your mom is a cutie!