The Devil Wore Prada

Friday, June 30, 2006

I had my beauty appointment today. As I predicted, while I was getting the full salon treatment, Carol went off to see 'The Devil Wore Prada'. When she picked me up, she said she enjoyed it but never could figure out what the 'Prada' part was. You see, Carol doesn't know one designer from another. However, Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway were totally decked out and were perfect casting. The audience was almost entirely women with only 3-4 coerced...er...brave men. Definitely a chick flick, according to Carol. Funny, I thought the movie was supposed to be about the fashion industry, not chickens. Anyway, here's a shot of me hard at work by Carol's laptop. I think I'm the height of fashion with my pink bandana, don't you think? :) Maddie

0 comments: