Vermont

Thursday, October 5, 2006

As the week draws to a close, I'm getting psyched for my trip to Vermont next week!! The extended forecast indicates temperatures from mid-30's to high 50's. Unreal. And...best of all the fall colors are peaking early. It should be over 50% color next week. On my first and last visit to Vermont a few years ago the colors were only 30%. The hotel I'm staying for the Florida Bar Family Law divison retreat/seminar gives falconry course so I'm signed up. It should be good research for a heroine I have in mind for a new book. Of course, as the day job is frenetic, I'll end up packing last minute but I will not forget a scarf and gloves. I won't repeat the same mistake when I went to Italy and a Siberian cold wave swept the country; I ended up with pneumonia. :) Carol

0 comments: