Reuben on Wry!

Monday, January 7, 2008

My friend Sandy Madden has been helping her husband Dave Madden to write his memoirs, and at long last the book is out!!! Most of you may remember him as the band manager Reuben Kincaid in "The Partridge Family" [hence the title "Reuben on Wry." Those like me with a tiny bit older memory know him as a regular on "Laugh In". This comic was in of the two definitive TV pop culture shows and has a load of stories to tell.

My friend and web designer Roxann Delaney did a fabulous job designing Dave's web site that launched in conjunction with the book's release, and the videos are hysterical. Take a look and enjoy!

http://reubenkincaidbook.com

:) Carol

3 comments:

Mary Stella said...

I never knew Sandy is married to Dave. What fun! I always watched the Partridge Family -- and I, too, remembered him from Laugh-In.

Carol Stephenson said...

Mary,

His wall of photos was amazing. I stood there, absorbing all the stars he had performed with, every time I went to Sandy's for critique.

:) Carol

Roxann Delaney said...

So glad you posted a link to Dave's new website!! It was soooo much fun to do. (And thanx for the mention.)

Dave has a blog, too, so drop him a note. http://reubenkincaidbook.com/blog