Crawling out of my hole...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To say 'hi'. Long ago, friends tag me with the nickname 'Road Warrior' because of the amount of driving I do in my attorney day job. Well, I've been on the road quite a bit over the past several days. Endless round of depositions, mediations and the conclusion of a trial that saw me working over the entire weekend.

However, I had critique on Sunday with Linda Anderson and Marcia King Gamble. I always marvel at them. Linda's simply a gorgeous writer and Marcia is so hip that her writing snaps, crackles and pops.

MIA was Linda Conrad because she was in a horrible car accident. Thank God she's not seriously hurt, but let me tell you as a car accident survivor myself, being bruised can be just as painful as a broken bone. {{{Hugs}}} to her for a speedy recovery. Her career is phenomenal and she's working on yet another fantastic series for Silhouette Romantic Suspense.

Now for coach potato time watching AI. :) Carol

0 comments: