Happy New Year!!!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I hope everyone has had a safe and Happy New Year! I rang in 2008 with friends at a party held at a nearby restaurant's banquet hall. The restaurant put on quite a spread of cocktail food followed by a sitdown dinner. A singer friend performed all night, and we all had a blast.

I haven't made any resolutions, but I rarely do. What I usually do is recap the year in a journal entry [the only time I ever journal], but that will have to wait now for the weekend.

Today I was sorely tempted to go see 'National Treasures II' again, but I ended up reams of paper deep in research for a book in progress. I'm playing with several different possibilities for plot points so I've been needing to hit the Internet trail. I promised myself to spend the month of January churning out a new proposal so I treated myself to working only on the research over the past weekend as well. Good way to see the new year in as far as I'm concerned.

:) Carol

0 comments: