Courting Death's Release Day Is Here!!!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It all began with Kate Rochelle's story in COURTING DANGER for Silhouette Bombshell in 2005, and now with CARINA PRESS's May 2nd release of COURTING DEATH, the Legal Weapons series concludes [at least for the moment].  DEATH features Nicole Sterling and one of my favorite heroes, Sam Bowie.  Their relationship was actually born in another book when I first began writing...a book now trashed as a learning experience.  However, Nicole and Sam stayed with me and finally I found the story for their combustible relationship.

I loved exploring the friendship of three strong women and the relationships with the three men who ultimately win their hearts, and I hope you will enjoy the legal adventures of the law firm affectionately known as 'Debt, Default, & Miscarriage'.

Fortunately, the first book DANGER is also now available in digitial. According to the information I have, DEATH will also be released in audio version by Audible as was COURTING DISASTER.

:) Carol






0 comments: