Xmas preparation

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

For some reason, I'm really running behind on Xmas preparations this year. This past weekend I did decorate the outside of the house. I'm starting to 'step' back the decorations. Last year I almost fell off a ladder while trying to wrap lights around a palm tree so this year's motto was if I couldn't reach by tippy-toes, it didn't get lights. However, I'm pleased with the results. Last night I ordered my calendars with photos from Vermont so fingers crossed that the calendars will come out great. Then I also ordered Xmas photo cards and picked them up today. I'm letting everyone have a sneak peek as the photo I used is posted below. I'm taking a break from the Xmas tonight to work on my contest entries for SHADOW LINES; t'is the season for the contests for published authors with 2006 releases. :) Carol

0 comments: